Welcome toAll Saints RC School PTFA
The PTFA is a group of parents, staff and friends who work together to support the school socially and financially. We support events during the year such as an annual quiz, cabaret and carol service. We aim to try and fund those ‘extra’ items that benefit all students. Our main source of income is from the regular donations of many parents through the Gift Aid Scheme.
In the last four years alone you have helped us raise nearly £100,000 to help the school.
All parents and staff are automatically members of the PTFA and are always welcome to any meeting or event.
How Can You Help?
- Attend meetings to help decide how funding should be distributed
- Serve refreshments at events a few times a year
- Take an office e.g. Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Gift aid Organiser, Social Secretary…
The PTFA cannot run without your help – the benefit to the school is massive!
If you can help please contact Suzie Clay, Chairperson via the school office or email [email protected]
What Happens to the Money that You Contribute?
The £100,000 raised over the last four years was spent on items such as:
- New school minibus
- Netball kits for all our School Teams both Upper and Lower Schools
- Tub Chairs for the Upper School Library
- Computers – for various departments
- Pictures – informative & decorative
- Careers advice books
- Contributions to school disco
- Virtual baby
- Sewing machine feet
For Parents & Friends
How can I contribute?
Please consider setting up a monthly standing order. Typical donations are £5 or £10 a month.